Please help us welcome the following new members to the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce. Click on the business name to find out more about them.
These new members are taking advantage of the many opportunities that becoming a member of the Fort Smith Regional Chamber of Commerce provides. These include but are not limited to...
- Access to networking and new business contacts to help your business grow.
- Join other businesses for shared commitment to the area’s economic vitality and quality of life for employees and their families.
- Referrals and sales opportunities to deliver return on your investment.
- Government advocacy to hold the line on taxes and government interference.
- Exclusive marketing and sponsorship opportunities at Chamber events.
- Eligible to participate in the Chamber Alliance Program offering member businesses insurance benefits previously too costly to purchase their own.
- Free listing in The Chamber’s Membership Directory.
- Business contact information listed in our quarterly report, Fort Smith Business, and on our lobby TV screens.
- To help you get the most out of your Chamber membership, we host membership orientation programs quarterly.
- Be a catalyst for change. Chamber groups and events provide an opportunity to affect issues important to you and your business.
- Receive a membership plaque and decal to place at your business so your customers know that you support your chamber and business community.
- Receive weekly announcements and event details from our weekly e-newsletter, e-catalyst.
Interested in becoming a member? Click here for a membership application or email Kelly McGruder, Director of Membership & Marketing.